Four virtual experience features gaining in popularity
Real-world examples of digital offerings that connect people—customers, employees, users—and the testing methods behind them.
As people become more isolated, many day-to-day experiences become virtual.
That's why leading brands are developing new web and mobile app features to power seamless virtual experiences.
We've identified four consistent feature types that enable virtual experiences. They highlight the opportunities and challenges of building digital features that connect audiences.
What You'll Learn:
- Best testing practices for ensuring exceptional virtual experiences
- How to test and increase app engagement through video chat
- What to look for when testing virtual events
- How interactive commenting can fill the void of in-person cues with proper QA
- How breakout rooms add dynamicity and testing challenges to your virtual meetings
Download this free guide today!