Payments Testing Guide: Ensure Flawless Checkouts
Payment gateways are the vital financial link between customer and business. You risk a lost sale if a customer encounters even a minor issue during checkout.
Payment gateway testing mimics each step of the payment process to verify that connections, transactions, and paths for communications are working. Testers uncover issues that impact a seamless transaction and user experience.
This guide provides a full overview of payments testing, from definitions to use cases to actionable testing scenarios.What You'll Learn:
- The benefits of testing payment gateways
- 8 tests that ensure software functionality
- Key features of a good payment gateway testing partner
- 5 payments testing use cases
- Bonus: 12-step guide for developing a payment gateway testing strategy