Sisu: How AI and Machine Learning are Transforming the Healthcare Industry
About this talk
The healthcare industry has been under more strain than ever in the last 18 months. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning are growing in popularity to help streamline admin processes and address common healthcare industry pain points as concerns around health and safety remain on the rise. With the potential to improve upon traditional clinical decision-making techniques and reduce healthcare costs for patients, are AI and ML worth keeping an eye on?
Tune in to this episode of the Business Intelligence Report to learn more about how AI and ML are contributing to the healthcare industry, and how these advantages can benefit professionals and customers alike.
Join this panel as we discuss:
- How AI and ML are helping the healthcare industry gain deeper insights into diagnostics, care processes, and more
- How AI and ML can benefit populations that have limited access to healthcare providers
- Reducing costs for healthcare providers and patients
- How cloud-based services work together with AI and analytics tools to deliver personalised services and new insights
- And more!
This episode is part of The Business Intelligence Report original series with Gowri Selka, President at Volantsys Analytics. We welcome viewer participation and questions during this interactive panel session.
- Gowri Selka, President at Volantsys Analytics
- Dr. Sue Tripathi, Managing Director, Data and Analytics, Global Services at NTT Data
- Joel McKelvey, Vice President Product Marketing at Sisu Data
- Nick Hardy, Director of Data at Ro