Thundra: Debugging and Troubleshooting Serverless Applications
With serverless, there are now fewer things to be scared while maintaining an always-on software thanks to outsourced scalability, availability and security issues. At the same time, developers tend to architect more distributed systems in order to take advantage of serverless and guarantee the modularity of their architecture. Sad to inform you that losing access to the underlying server makes debugging harder than ever because you can’t pause the execution to debug. Similarly, troubleshooting serverless incidents can be a daunting task because of the asynchronous and distributed nature of serverless.
In this webinar, we'll walk through:
- Why debugging is the biggest problem of serverless and how you can cope with this problem with existing solutions?
- What are the existing debugging solutions to the debugging problem?
- How can the online debugging solution make it possible to debug AWS Lambda while it’s running on the cloud?
- Understanding the root cause of the incidents in distributed event-driven architecture
- Understanding the business impact of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and responding to the incidents as one and as a team with distributed tracing and offline debugging together.