Our free Ruby on Rails Development profiler gives instant feedback on your app's bottlenecks while you code.
- Captures every request, including AJAX: React, Angular, Backbone, Ember - it doesn't matter. DevTrace's framework-agnostic request detection doesn't miss a beat in complex single-page apps.
- Instruments popular Ruby gems: DevTrace leverages Scout's instrumentation library, automatically instrumenting ActiveRecord, Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, Net::HTTP and more.
- Slow database query analysis: DevTrace hunts down expensive N+1 queries, tracks the number of ActiveRecord rows returned, and provides backtraces to locate the source of slow queries.
- Identifies memory bloat: DevTrace instruments object allocations in addition to timing metrics: easily identify memory hotspots in your code.
- Track slow calls to a line-of-code: Measuring is ½ the battle: DevTraces provides backtraces to the in-app source of slow method calls so you can easily address slow hotspots.