Confluent: Delivering the Most Cost-Efficient Service with Kora Engine
The Confluent Cloud Q3 ‘23 Launch brings you new features that enable you to deliver intelligent, secure and cost-effective data pipelines. Learn about our Kora Engine, Enterprise Clusters, our secure, cost-effective, and serverless Kafka powered by the Kora Engine.
In this webinar, you will also learn about the open preview of Apache Flink® on Confluent Cloud, the industry’s only cloud-native, serverless Flink service for stream processing. We are introducing storage price reductions, Data Portal in Stream Governance, updates to our Confluent Terraform Provider, Cluster Linking and much more! This demo webinar will provide everything you need to get started with these latest updates to Confluent Cloud, our cloud-native data streaming platform.
In this demo webinar, you'll get to know:
- Kora Engine Cloud-Native Efficiencies and Cost Savings
- The Cloud-Native Apache Kafka® Engine offers 30x elasticity, 10x higher availability, and 4x performance (soon to be 10x) allowing us to deliver a lower TCO for our customers
- Enterprise Clusters (powered by the Kora engine)
- Achieve 3x resource efficiency with serverless Kafka clusters and zero ops burden, now available on private networks
- Apache Flink® on Confluent Cloud
- Easily build high-quality, reusable data streams with the industry’s only cloud-native, serverless Flink service
- Data Portal in Stream Governance (coming soon)
- Increase developer productivity with a self-service, data-centric portal for discovering, accessing, and enriching real-time data streams flowing across your organization
- Confluent Terraform Provider and Cluster Linking Updates and more new capabilities too…!
Get all the details on new features and more in the Confluent Cloud Q3 ‘23 Launch announcement blog post.