Cloudera: Critical Success Factors for an Enterprise Data Strategy
Data guides decisions in all aspects of business operations - from deriving insights via IoT and connected devices to reducing customer churn; quickly identifying fraud to personalized marketing experiences. The most innovative companies are effective at capturing, storing, analyzing and making predictions from data to drive better outcomes.
Join Cloudera’s Chief Customer Officer Anupam Singh and Senior Director of Product Marketing Sushant Rao as they discuss how to develop an enterprise data strategy and the recent Harvard Business Review survey on Critical Success Factors for an enterprise data strategy. They’ll explore:
- When to leverage the cloud in a data strategy
- Analytic capabilities leading-edge companies are developing
- How to best address the security concerns with the cloud
- The pitfalls that lead to getting less value from data
- Where data should be kept for optimal efficiency
Plus hear how the Fortune 500 thrive and remain ahead of their competition by developing an enterprise data strategy.