Kensu: 5 Things to know about when implementing Data Observability
To face the continuously increasing volume of data and efficiently tackle data issues, data teams are looking to adopt Data Observability. This new solution category helps lower maintenance costs, mitigate risks, and scale up their productivity.
However, as IT and Data Teams know, acquiring a solution that theoretically meets their needs can be a waste of time and money if not correctly implemented. Data Observability solutions are no exception to the rule!
During this session, our expert will review the best practices for deploying a Data Observability solution to maximize the adoption rate and minimize the risks inherent with implementing such a solution.
- Who are the stakeholders when implementing a Data Observability solution?
- What are the usual milestones for deployment?
- What are the traps to avoid?
- What kind of maintenance does a data observability platform require?
- How can I measure the return on investment?