Testsigma: How To Automate Two Factor Authentication (2FA)?
Two Factor Authentication (2FA) adds an extra layer of security from potential attacks.
The argument for 2FA is strong, but how do you automate it?
Due to the complexities involved in setting the stage to test 2FA, a popular workaround adopted is to disable the 2FA layer and to carry on with other tests until the build reaches production. In the end, 2FA testing is done manually.
Join us in a webinar as we demonstrate how easily you can add two-factor authentication tests as part of your end-to-end automated tests using Testsigma!
What we will cover:
- Why is it important to add 2FA as part of your testing strategies?
- What are the risks involved if you don't test it till the end?
- Limitations with current solutions
- Set up required to automate 2FA with current approaches
- How do you automate 2FA?
- 2FA automation made easy with Testsigma