Linx is a low-code developer tool for IT pros. Businesses use Linx for the rapid development and deployment of back-end applications, such as APIs, integrations and automations.
What our customers build with Linx:
- APIs & Microservices: An enterprise bank runs their business banking customer APIs on Linx.
- Automate Backend Processes: A multinational investment manager uses Linx to automate their client correspondence.
- Integrated Systems: A mining and manufacturing supplier integrates Shopify, Salesforce and Sage X3 using Linx.
- Endpoints for Webhooks: We connect our SaaS tools to our microservices using webhooks and Linx.
- Backend for Web Applications: An online stock broker builds their internal apps with Wavemaker and uses Linx as the backend.
Build & host powerful backend applications. Fast.