Kong Konnect: End-to-End Cloud Connectivity for the Cloud Native Age
We live in a connected world, and our digital experiences are formed by thousands of services acting as building blocks. As the world becomes more decentralized and services take over, cloud connectivity becomes the key differentiating factor of digital experiences for any organization.
Join Kong’s Director of Product Management Jason Canada and Director of Product Marketing Erdem Menges as they discuss how you can achieve end-to-end cloud connectivity for your organization with Kong Konnect. Konnect lets you achieve cloud native service lifecycle at scale, ensuring consistent security, governance and discoverability of every service through automation.
In this webinar, we’ll walk you through the benefits of adopting a unified cloud connectivity fabric for your organization and demonstrate how you can address all aspects of the service lifecycle with Konnect. You’ll get an overview of:
- Konnect’s benefits, architecture and deployment options
- Creation, testing and publishing of services to the Developer Portal
- Managing across platforms with Runtime Manager
- Publishing and discovering services with Service Hub
- Monitoring and operating using Vitals