The Data Chief Live: What to Do About Too Many BI Tools
Companies complain they have too many BI tools, and yet, state of the art keeps changing. How can organizations innovate in their analytics portfolios, while also minimizing technology investments and confusion in when to use the right analytics and BI tool? Discuss LIVE with other experts, September 2:
- Do companies need multiple BI tools or is there a one size fits all solution out there?
- How do companies position Tableau, Power BI, Looker, ThoughtSpot and others within one organization?
- How do you evaluate new products - RFI, bake offs, or free trials?
- What’s the best approach to manage legacy and technical debt, the technology lifecycle. Do you convert non strategic content or do you let it fade?
- Hear best practices from Michael King, BNY Mellon, Jessica Lee, Bagel Brands, Nick Amabile, CEO Das42, and your host Cindi Howson, ThoughtSpot.
- #data #analtyics #businessintelligence #innovation