[Webinar] Making the Move: Open Source Selenium to Katalon Testing
Selenium, like many open-source automation frameworks, provides great functionality but has limited scalability. As software teams, and the digital experiences they are delivering, grow and evolve so to do their needs.
Suraj Jadhav, Head of QA Practice at QualityKiosk, quickly observed that many clients who started their QA automation efforts using Selenium needed help migrating to a more comprehensive and scalable quality platform such as Katalon.
Here’s what we are going to cover in this video:
- Why teams should consider migrating to Katalon's advanced and comprehensive software quality platform
- How to migrate Selenium tests to Katalon in minutes vs. hours
- How Katalon can speed up test maintenance, test creation, collaboration, and release readiness awareness for software teams
- Katalon Webinar: https://bit.ly/3HuKpoC
Katalon is a modern and comprehensive software quality management platform. Designed to help software teams test and deliver quality digital products faster, the Katalon Platform comes with ready-to-use capabilities to plan, author, organize, execute and analyze automated tests.
Sign Up for Katalon! It’s FREE! 🙌 https://bit.ly/3HzQqjG
- Most Recent Video: https://bit.ly/3BBHM0y
- Learning Hub: https://bit.ly/3ByEPOb
- Success Story: https://bit.ly/3YjCbpl
- Community: https://bit.ly/3YplSao
- Webinars: https://bit.ly/3j3YAH6
- Product Updates: https://bit.ly/3FOlbjO
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/katalon/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatalonPlatform
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KatalonPlatform
Raise your product/license-related questions in our forum http://forum.katalon.com/ to get support from global community.
Learn more tips with our FREE courses at https://academy.katalon.com/ to advance Katalon product usage.
Do not hesitate to leave some comments and subscribe to us now! https://bit.ly/3j3fdT0
#seleniumtesting #softwaretestingtools #katalon #opensourcetool #katalonplatform #testautomation