On-premise Analytics WSO2 API Manager 4.1.0, WSO2 Webinar
With WSO2 API Manager 4.1, you now have two options for analytics: Choreo-based analytics in the cloud and open-source ELK-based analytics that you can deploy on-premises.
Setting up either takes only minutes and you will have views and dashboards to represent standard metrics like traffic, error, latency, and extended metrics like cache hits/misses.
Learn about WSO2 API Manager 4.1’s open-source, ELK-based analytics. By the end of this webinar, you’ll understand:
- When to use each option for analytics
- The recommended approach for managing analytics when you upgrade from earlier versions of WSO2 API Manager to 4.1
- How to extend ELK-based analytics
DURING THE WEBINAR, WE WILL COVER:
- On premises or cloud-based analytics? Get to know which one suits you better.
- A dive into the architecture. Learn how fault-tolerant architecture will set you worry-free.
- Tick your feature checklist! From standard metrics like traffic, error, and latency to extended metrics like cache hits/misses. Let’s go through the features one by one.
- Extensible nature explained. Learn how you can create your own dashboards.
- Integration with billing systems and monetizing explained.