Setting up Google BigQuery as a data warehouse in minutes
In this tutorial, learn how to set up a new Google BigQuery cloud-based data warehouse account and extract data from all your data sources using Stitch in less than 3 minutes.
Stitch partners with the most common data warehouses and data lakes to help move your data from sources like Shopify, MongoDB, LinkedIn Ads, Zapier, Hubspot, SendGrid, Google Analytics, and more.
Watch this step-by-step tutorial on how to set up Google BigQuery for data storage and discover:
- How to sign up for Google BigQuery in the Google Cloud Platform
- How you can use the tool for free
- The steps you need to take to set up a project, service account, and project key
- How to integrate all your data into Google BigQuery from over 140 sources using Stitch
- How to see data uploads in the SQL workspace
Sign up for a 2-week free trial of Stitch to get started extracting data
Learn more about setting up Google BigQuery as a data warehouse and connecting to Stitch
Compare other data warehouses that might be a good fit for your organization
Learn more about Google BigQuery’s pricing
0:00 BigQuery intro
0:18 About Google BigQuery
0:55 Setting up a Google BigQuery account
1:25 Creating a Project, Service Account, and Project Key
2:20 Connecting data into Google BigQuery using Stitch
2:58 Connect today!