WSO2: Demystify Your Interoperability Journey Webinar Series (Part 1)
Demystify Your Interoperability Journey: A roadmap to better healthcare outcomes through secure, seamless integration that supports patient-centric digital transformation and healthcare regulation change management.
Accelerated by and enabled through the implementation of Health Level Seven (HL7®) Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR®) standard, healthcare digital transformation is facilitating new patient-centric business strategies. These evolving strategies seek to deliver the seamless and secure digital experiences interoperability enables.
Though the benefits of interoperability are numerous, the journey through the digital transformation required to achieve interoperability is complex and can be overwhelming. Through a unique 3-part webinar series, WSO2 – along with 3 special guest panelists – will clarify a roadmap to secure, seamless, patient-centric digital transformation and healthcare regulation change management.
When registering for this webinar, you will be automatically registered for the other two webinars in the series. All sessions will be recorded.
Webinar 1 of 3: Untangling Mandates Affecting Your Interoperability Journey (with Aneesh Chopra)
● How legislation such as the 21st Century Cures Act and the ONC and CMS rules have influenced and continue to advance healthcare interoperability
● A review of where we’re headed with interoperability including work around TEFCA
● The value standards-compliant interoperability and APIs such as HL7® FHIR® represents for healthcare organizations
Webinar 2 of 3: Mapping Your Interoperability Journey, 4/21/2022
Webinar 3 of 3: Your Interoperability Journey ROI, 5/19/2022
iPad giveaway during Webinar 3 of 3!*
*Must attend all 3 webinars to be eligible for giveaway
Who should attend:
● C-suite executives, VPs & senior leadership in digital strategy & transformation
● Architects & senior leadership in technology