Azure API Management | SwaggerHub Integrations
Learn how to set up the Azure API Management integration in SwaggerHub and export an API definition to Azure. Try SwaggerHub for free today: https://app.swaggerhub.com/signup.
- Product documentation: https://app.swaggerhub.com/help/index
- SwaggerHub Integrations playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrA5ciulugn8cnFtIrDMuOiebmgp3YEnn
SwaggerHub is a collaborative platform where you can define your APIs using the OpenAPI Specification and manage your APIs throughout their lifecycle. SwaggerHub is brought to you by the same people behind the open-source Swagger tools. It integrates the core Swagger tools -- Swagger UI, Editor, Codegen, Validator -- into a single platform to help you coordinate the entire workflow of an API’s lifecycle.
With SwaggerHub, you can:
- Define your APIs in the OpenAPI format.
- Host all your API definitions in a single place.
- Store your common API components (such as data models and responses) in domains and reference them from API definitions.
- Collaborate on API definitions with your team.
- Generate server and client code and push it to GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, or Azure DevOps Services.
- Share your APIs publicly and privately.
- Iterate the API design and manage multiple API versions.