Integration of ELK for identity analytics #Identityin15
ELK is the default analytics solution for WSO2 Identity Server which deprecates the on premise analytics dashboard. ELK is a sophisticated analytics solution with endless possibilities to expand and cater different use cases. ELK brings performance improvement, flexibility and scalability to the table.
- Introduction to ELK.
- Setup WSO2 IS to publish events.
- Setup steps for ELK and WSO2 IS connection to publish logs.
- Configure alerts.
- Go through ELK configs.
- Go through Kibana dashboards.
- Explain other features (SSO, Alert publishing, Risk based adaptive authentication).
Download WSO2 Identity Server: https://wso2.com/identity-server/
#WSO2 Identity Server Community Channels:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wso2iscommunity
- Slack: https://is-slack.wso2.com
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Xa5VubmThw
https://avarjana.medium.com/analyse-wso2-identity-server-event-logs-with-elk-part-1-3956616ccec1 (Will be discussed in the session)
https://avarjana.medium.com/analyse-wso2-identity-server-event-logs-with-elk-part-2-2be451ee6ef6 (Will be discussed in the session)
https://is.docs.wso2.com/en/latest/deploy/elk-analytics-installation-guide/ (Will be discussed in the session)
https://is.docs.wso2.com/en/latest/deploy/elk-configuring-alerts/ (Will be discussed in the session)
https://is.docs.wso2.com/en/latest/deploy/using-elk-analytics-for-adaptive-authentication/ (Will be mentioned in the session)
https://is.docs.wso2.com/en/latest/deploy/elk-analytics-sso-guide/ (Will be mentioned in the session)