What's Ahead in Data Management in 2023?
Data management is fundamental to every application. Managing this precious asset is an essential competency in modern businesses of every sort.
Innovations in data platforms are being adopted, and data management approaches are evolving rapidly to keep pace. Increasingly, enterprises are converging their data warehouse, data lake, and other data management platforms onto distributed cloud-native infrastructures. As more types of data are consolidated into their platforms, enterprises implement more scalable DataOps pipelines and more comprehensive governance practices to manage it all.
This webinar brings together a panel of experts, moderated by James Kobielus, TDWI’s research director for data management. The panel discusses the hotter trends in data integration, governance, and management, including:
- Increasing use of AI/ML for intelligent DataOps automation;
- Growing reliance of data governance, quality, and curation on centralized data catalogs;
- Adoption of cloud data marketplaces as the go-to source for reference data sets;
- Emergence of synthetic data as a supplement or replacement for source data in the MLOps pipeline;
- Team-oriented policy authoring and management within the data stewardship workflow;
- Democratization of data engineering through visual, low-code tooling; and
- Examples of what successful real-world organizations are doing today
James Kobielus, Senior Research Director, Data Management
Colin Dover, Business Technology Platform, Center of Excellence, SAP
Chris Santiago, Vice President of Solutions Engineering, Unravel Data
Madhup Mishra, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Hitachi Vantara
Learn more about Unravel Data
Book a live demo: https://www.unraveldata.com/demo/
Create a free account: https://www.unraveldata.com/create-account/